Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Visit from Beribi Telanai Primary School

Less than a week after Pengkalan Batu Primary School stormed my workplace, come another huge group of visitor. This time its more larger than the previous group. And its the Beribi Telanai Primary School, one of the school that I have paid a visit to on Mobile Library.

CIMG3751
86 students and 11 teachers.

CIMG3715
And I'm handling the quiz show.

CIMG3733
Excited kid loves exciting book.

CIMG3739
Hats off to these kids for loving horror English language novel.

CIMG3740
Not your day to study quietly.

CIMG3747
Helping himself to reach the books on the top level of the bookshelf.
Thats all for my today post because I have to create a new post on my office's blog and post a new blog post with the rest of the photos. Check it out HERE. Okay, I'm out!