Tuesday, November 8, 2011

51 Years Old Dad?

Yesterday night was kinda not a good night to go out to have dinner with family. Because, half of us are quite sleepy (2 just come back from work and 1 just got back from school). So, we just enjoy the outing with drowsy face.

Tweet of me 001.

CIMG3634
Recently, Milo is my choice of drinks. Don't know why.

CIMG3642
And Happy 51 years old dad.

CIMG3636
I should order spag instead of chicken with rice because I start to eat my order after everyone have finish their meal.

CIMG3643
Random shot of food. Thats what am I'm doing while waiting for my order.


CIMG3640
So, what happen when I mix Pepsi and Milo?

CIMG3639
Looks awesome!

So, hows the taste?


CIMG3644
Found a coin machine outside which kinda awesome for us when we are still kid.

Thats all from my outing with my family last night. For the next outing, I hope I'm not that sleepy, Hahaha! Ok, thats all. Holla!

p.s.: Confused right now.