Monday, November 21, 2011

Everyday I'm Kolomee-ing.

If you don't know what Kolomee is, its a noodle that has been cooked with special soy sauce, prepared with onions & vegetables and served with either mutton or chicken. More like Korea's bean paste noodle except it less paste. Thats the only knowledge that I know about Kolomee. Feel free to criticize me.

CIMG3690
The Kolomee that I bought every morning. Cost: BND1.00.

I've bought a kolomee since a month ago for my breakfast and I have no plan on not buying it. Its like my way of life actually (even my workmate "mock" me everyday, but I don't care) because it was awesome of taste. However, when I work on Sunday, its like my part of my life for that day was taken as the shop where I usually bought that kolomee did not sell it on Sunday. Holla!