Tuesday, August 2, 2011

WVS Nasyid Competition 2011.

On the 30th of July 2011, Wasan Vocational School held Nasyid Competition among its department in commemoration of the upcoming holy month of Ramadhan where Muslims will preserve fasting for the whole month. Due to my responsibility, I come to the event one hour late, exactly at the start of the performance by the junior. The competition was won by the Fisheries Studies Department where they take the 1st and the 2nd while the Science Department takes the 3rd.

CIMG2960
The event was held in Wasan Vocational School Multi-purpose hall.


CIMG2962
Watching the junior performance after their performance.

CIMG2970
The 3rd intakes (not all shown), one of the representatives from the Agriculture Studies Department for the nasyid competition.

CIMG2969
The girl members of the 3rd intakes.

CIMG2967
With their "choir teacher".

CIMG2968
Freestyles.

Thats all the photos that I managed to take during the event due to my exhaustation that take tolls to my creativity. Hope that we gonna win the competition next time, Amin. Thats all from me and see you on my next post. Bye.