Thursday, November 3, 2011

Slideshow

A few days ago, I start racking up my office's blog and change a little bit on the design. Mostly because I want to makes the blog more "awesome" than this blog (which have too many extra heavy candy). So, with the help of Google, I study HTML code for slideshow which did not required flash player to run it. At first, I stumble to this script which required you to put 2 codes on different part of the whole HTML. However, the slideshow that I install with that script, did not run well (not running at all).


Then a day later (after I start scratching my head more vigilantly to reduce the stress of failure), I found this simple single script. Its easy to be implemented, however according to the script maker, the script was made especially for widget of the blog. But today, I will like to try the script, here in this post.
  • Round 1

    Tumpi with meat in curry.
  • Round 2

    Named it, seafood and sausages!
  • Round 3

    Too many bakso in the soto.

And it work although there still some bug in it (especially the left huge margin). I'll fix it later if I have time. Yeah, if I have time.