Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Decent Food

Today, I feel a bit pity to my cat. He only eat one type of meal while watching me and my family mowing away all the decent food on the table during breaking our fast. Other than that, I love breaking my fast with family in home rather than going to fancy restaurant and eat all you can with unreasonable price (except yesterday). So for just today, I will post what have I eat (yeah, if I post everything I eat for breaking the fast, I will have to do 20 posts).

CIMG0037
Homemade spaghetti with homemade fried chicken. Nothing can beat homemade!

CIMG0031
Dates! Thank you His Majesty for rewarding us with this delicious dates. This is an opening in breaking the fast.


CIMG0030
Cakoi with honey, kaya and margarine, stall-made.

CIMG0051
Homemade Roti John, Homemade Fried Chicken and Stall-made popia.


CIMG0038
Begedil, stall-made.

CIMG0049
Cold apple juice and mango juice. Sweet and delicious.


CIMG0040
Someone stock this drink in the fridge and theres lots of it! So, just take it.

So, what my cat eat today (which is the same course of menu since last 2 weeks).

CIMG0034
Fish cook with water, salt, small slice of onion and some 'asam'.

CIMG0035
And he have to enjoy his meal outside of the house.


CIMG0033
And he just keep silent with all the food that was serve to him. If this is human, he think he is in the jail. Haish.