Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tribute to Hidayah Jaw.

First of all, this is not a tribute to the guy name Zek, but a girl name Hidayah. Since last year, when I start to take photo more seriously or because its fun to take photo, I realised that Hidayah is the most girl that I take a photo in a a year. Some of the photo manage to arrive at my Facebook but some not. So, here it is the not (click to enlarge):

HidayahHidayah
HidayahHidayah
HidayahHidayah
HidayahHidayah
HidayahHidayah

Here it is another set that I think will made someone catch me around Brunei. Enjoy! (click to enlarge):

Hidayah X SKYHidayah X SKY
Hidayah X SKYHidayah X SKY

Well, another new post from me. I hope she appreciate this tribute. Hahaha! So, I'm off again to find a new post and who will be this 2010-2011 girls which I most take her photo? Find the answer next year and holla!

Renovation Status:
Will import all old post to here by tomorrow. If God will. :)