Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Holy Month of Ramadhan

Its been about more than a week since Muslim around the world start their fasting due to the Holy Month of Ramadhan which is one of 12 months in the calendar of Muslim. It's not to late to greet my Muslim counterpart.

Ramadhan Greeting 2010
Happy Fasting to all Muslims worldwide during this Holy Month of Ramadhan.

Still, the renovation is half complete and its a huge mess because I have to manually edit all the code for the photo from 420 pixels width to 520 pixels width! So, I have to enlarge all the photos before it is exported to this current layout.

Its been a long time I did not blog something. However, busy have stuck me infront of my laptop all the time but here I will like to share you some photos. It was taken before Ramadhan where we all loiter around the shop nearby to Ayamku restaurant in Sengkurong and play the wig! Enjoy.


Himi with Vibrant Wig
Himi, my ex-dormmate with a funky 80s punk rainbow wig. Coincidently, his shirt fit with the wig!


Himi with white wig
Now with blonde wig. Looks like a drag queen if I'm not mistaken but some girl said his cute with that wig. Girls opinion.


Hidayahjaw with yellow wigh.
My twitter, blogger, coursemate, soulmate and good friend: Hidayah on her yellow pointy wig. I should add some effect like the Dragon Ball cartoon around her.


Azeez and Hidayah. Hidayah on white wig.
Azeez and Hidayahjaw taking the last photo before heading back home.

I admit, I enjoy having a good time with them. We all laugh and smile all day long. We even dine-in (actually I'm fasting at that day) and talk what are the recent news of the school and talk about the others. Hehe. By the way, thanks for the meal Hidayah. I'm looking forward for the next gathering because this blog need a new post and the new post will be with the new camera, a birthday prize of my BLOG.

1 year have change this BLOG alot. As I remembered, I have change the layout of this blog, maybe 6 times and the background more than dozens. I'm really proud with my BLOG as it share what is happening around me more entertaining (according to some people) rather than just post the photos in Facebook. I'm off now for my favourite show in TV. By then, see ya!