Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wasan Vocational School Eid Celebration 2011

Sorry for the late post, but I've just finish upgrading my laptop (where 3 hours work extended to 3 days work due to time constraints). So, on the 17th of September 2011, Wasan Vocational School held its own Eid Celebration at multi-purpose hall.

CIMG3400
Lovely Eid atmosphere at our department area.
Due to my Flickr limitation, I've managed to upload only a few photos for this blog post. For the rest of the photo, you can view it at my Facebook album (Sorry if you haven't add me, you have no choice but to just enjoy photos below).

CIMG3391
One of my favourite food, sushi was served at my department booth.

CIMG3414
The sugarcane drinks that me and my friends prepared are served cold. Awesome!

CIMG3450
Sir Liew "demostrate" to the visitor.

CIMG3458
At the back stage before our department performance.

CIMG3466
CIMG3465
CIMG3467
CIMG3469
My ex-coursemate takes photos with the lecturers.

Thats all from my cover on the Wasan Vocational School Eid Celebration this year. Now I'm gonna finish my VLog and it will be up on Youtube tomorrow. Thanks for reading and off I am! Holla!