Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sitting Duck?

A wild goose in my house? Thats new. Usually, cat and huge alligator among the intruder but since yesterday, I welcome goose to the animal kingdom in my house.

Untitled-1
Wild goose having a trip to my house.

I found this goose yesterday morning when I'm on my way to school, but not at my home. I found it at the military housing area, less than half a kilometers from my home. Then, in the night, when I'm planning to go for dinner at the restaurant, I found this goose sitting beside the road leading to my house.

CIMG3124
My roommate is spying the goose.

This morning, the goose still there, at the place where I spread some feed made from corn. And by the time I got home during lunchtime, its still there. Maybe the goose acknowledge me I'm his/her new master. If you live in Jerudong and there are one missing white huge goose from your farm, you are welcome to collect the goose from me. But show me the prove the goose are yours like, picture of both of you. Hehehe.

Thats all for today, and I found some color bug on my comment widget and I'm gonna fix it as well as got new footage for my new episode of VLog. Holla!