Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fitri, Lunch, Birthday

Today on history of Wasan Vocational School, Prince Azim paid a visit to the school to explore and experience the life here and the development of the school to serve the future of Brunei. Due to my doubtful, and some asking, I made a decision to not post His Majesty photo here in my blog until further notice. On the other note, I managed to let Fitri sleep on my lap.

CIMG3315
Because of their long neck, goat can turn their head almost 180 degree.


CIMG3311
Fitri after more than half an hour running around the goat house, taking a rest on the feeder. Due to his small body, he can jump out of the pen easily thru the head gate.

CIMG3313
Nuzul which are already nearly a month old only managed to squeeze half of his body thru the head gate.

Then after Prince Azim leave, I was Whatsapp from my coursemate and she invite me for a lunch at Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut. Suprisingly...

CIMG3323
When was my birthday again? Owh, few months ago.

CIMG3322
Blowing the candle event.

CIMG3321
Awathup, lunch?

Thats all for my today post. I'm a little bit busy actually because of the upcoming Eid Celebration at school where the decoration for the table is nearly complete but sadly, the stage show still not start yet. So, I will be out of update til this Saturday morning. Holla!