Tuesday, June 28, 2011

1st Wasan Vocational School Football Match Between Departments.

Last Saturday, our department or more specifically the intakes of ND/AGR/02 held football match between all department in Wasan Vocational School. Thanks to friend from Biotech Department for willingly to send not only a team of footballers, but also a team of camera woman. All photos credit goes to @Yuki2808.

photo
The one who responsible on managing this whole day event (to be specific on the half-right).



photo
MC for the event, @hidayahjaw.

photo
Captain of National Diploma of Agriculture Science FC, @azeez16.

photo
The medals to be won.

photo
photo
photo
Some of the actions during the football match.

photo
Congratulation to National Diploma of Agriculture FC for winning the gold medal.

photo
And congrats to National Diploma of Fisheries Studies FC on winning the bronze medal.

photo
The National Trade Certificate 3 of Fisheries Studies FC secured the 4th place after losing to the National Diploma of Fisheries Studies on the Battle for The 3rd.

photo
Cikgu Zaitunah binti Haji Kurus, the guest of honor for the event giving out all the medals to the winners.

photo
The winning team with the guest of honor and their respected lecturers.

Thats all for my coverage for that event. I'm not playing football for my department as I have to handle the event as well as becoming a ball boy, I mean have to cycle 300 meters out of the field to pick the ball. Luckily I brought my bicycle with me. See you tomorrow with a new post and Happy Isra' Mikraj to all Muslim in Brunei Darussalam. Hiiapp!

P.s.: Thanks for visiting my blog! Click HERE to see more photos from that event.


photo
Group photo of the organiser 001.

photo
Group photo of the organiser 002.