Friday, June 24, 2011

The Launch of Wasan Vocational School Jump-Start Event.

Its been awhile I don't blog something with soo many photos in it. So, you will expect lots of photos in it and I expect you to click the photos to enlarge it. And back to business. On 23rd of June 2011 at The Mall Gadong, my school, Wasan Vocational School held an event to launch 20 companies to the business arena. This 20 companies are all comprising of the student of Wasan Vocational School. And what they are doing at the event anyway?

CIMG2694
They set up booths and sell their product. And this is the booths for companies from Agriculture Studies Department.




CIMG2710
Here at the Agriculture Studies Department booth, they sell the product that their grow.

CIMG2711
Egg from the chickens that they look-after.

CIMG2697
And some natural product that not only use for food, but also for other useful things such as this natural grown sponges.

CIMG2698
Some of the vegetables sold during the event.

CIMG2707
Government official checking out some of the product at the Agriculture Studies Department's booth while attended by Sir Liew (right) & Cikgu Zaitunah (middle).

CIMG2716CIMG2715

CIMG2714
Other department's booths.

Other departments mostly sell foods and drinks such as:

CIMG2718CIMG2719
CIMG2720CIMG2721
CIMG2725CIMG2727
CIMG2728CIMG2729
CIMG2731
CIMG2730CIMG2733
CIMG2734CIMG2736
FOOD!!! I recommended you the sandwich from A's Delicacies because of 2 reasons. First, thats the only food that I bought during the event & secondly, its delicious!

CIMG2737
And this is one of the boss of Agro Young Enterprise. They specialize is mushroom and this company are under the Agriculture Studies Department.

CIMG2741
A few couples of minutes before the event start. Fail to capture the whole event because of 2 reasons. First, my camera's battery dry out. Second, I'm temporarily looking after the booth while all the members of the 20 companies took the stage for a show.

CIMG2742
The young entrepreneur line up infront of their booths while the Minister of Education pay a visit to every booths at the event.

CIMG2743
1 more booth before the Minister step into the Agro Young Enterprise Booth.

CIMG2746
The Minister of Education (right) inspect the product of Young Agro Enterprise while one of the member of the company, SKY brief the minister.

Thats all from my coverage for that event. Check my Youtube channel for more visualisation of the event. I'm gonna off to bed now coz I have football match to be attended. I'll upload some of the videos to Vimeo on later that and will post it here at my blog. I'm OUT!

p.s.: Awathup? Food?