Friday, June 10, 2011

Beach? Holiday? Fire? Maths?

Several weeks ago, I have been declared a 2nd Year student at my college after I've pass my only exam, Maths. Its a joy actually to me that I plan to made a simple sketch to celebrate it.

CIMG2674
The last shot for the sketch taken at Jerudong Beach.


CIMG2675
One of the actor in the sketch having a fun time after several hours of filming. Beach totally a place to relax your mind & have fun with others.


CIMG2677
According to this actor, this is the 2nd time he pay a visit to Jerudong Beach. Thankfully, the last part of the sketch is brief.

CIMG2676
Goodbye my Maths paper, goodbye.

I will release the sketch on Youtube as well as if you want to see the extra footage, you can just come to this blog again on the 15th June 2011. Thats all for me just now. Bye! Have lots of video to be editted!

p.s.: scroll down in this post to watch the sneak-peak of the video!