Sunday, May 29, 2011

My first time on planking.

Today is the last day of Consumer Expo at the International Convention Center at the Berakas where all the event are at the top of their throne. With peeps celebrating #Ran8didas, the whole place are pack up! But nothing have manage to make me interest on it because it always the same like the previous expo.

CIMG2582
This photo have no total relationship with the title of this post, except I adore this type of computer mouse which I accidently stumble somewhere at ICC.

So, what have I done during my stroll around the ICC was that, I plank! Plank or planking is the act of pretending to be a piece of plank where the front side of our whole body were to be made face the floor and its already quite popular around the world (don't know about Brunei). This activity soo popular, several people have been reported killed during planking. But I'm not doing it like I'm risking my life. I'm doing it infront of the public.

CIMG2583
This photo was taken infront of hundreds of peoples and its location is like a crossroad where from here you can reach any part of the expo.

CIMG2584
And this photo was taken along the hallway to the Brunei Cyber Games venue as well as Night Safari Theme Park. There is only a few peoples around when this photo was taken.

CIMG2586
This is the last photo for my planking activity for today and it was taken at the area where the retailers are mostly from our neighborhood country, Thailand. Dozens of people watch me doing this infront of the performers.

Thats all from me. I've only managed to take few photos during my visit to the expo because I believe theres no need to repost the same old story. Everything still the same. Thats all and buhbye!

p.s.: Am I'm awesome? No.


Click the folder below to see the rest of the photo: