Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Smoke Prawn, Crab, Oyster, Sausage & Chicken.

As I promised! Yesterday, my uncle treat all of his family and relatives (including me) for some smoke seafood AKA barbecue seafood. It was held at my grandma place. Few days before the barbecue event, everyone went to my grandma place and build an outdoor hut, complete with lamp and fan.

CIMG2615
My grandpa (May God Bless Him) build this hut a few years ago before they renovate it and put lights and fan as well as stairs and fence for safety.


CIMG2616
They also build a table around this tree for other purposes.


CIMG2597
Sausages, prawns & oysters! All this food were laid above the burning charcoal and emits a delicious aroma.

CIMG2603
Smoking crab! Barbecue it!

CIMG2604
Barbecue prawn.

CIMG2605
Barbecue Oyster! Eat a lot of it.

CIMG2606
Ready to be eaten Barbecue Crab!

CIMG2610
The ceremony start by reciting Tahlil to those who have left us to eternity.

CIMG2618
Then, its cake time! We all celebrate a belated mother day!


We all sing the birthday song for my grandma before she cut the cake.

CIMG2624
My grandma cut the cake while her grandchildren watched her.

CIMG2632
After the cake-cutting business, its time to eat!

Really have fun actually and exhausted with hundreds of prawn to be barbecue. The hut really add some atmosphere of having a family ceremony outdoor. Thats all from me for today and see you next time. Buhbye!

p.s.: Warning! Food photos below!



Some of the food served during the ceremony:

CIMG2625
Half-doughnut.

CIMG2626
Popia.

CIMG2627
Pulut Panggang.

CIMG2628
Mini-tarts.

CIMG2629
Cheese-cake.

You can check the rest of the photos at the folder below (which are poorly taken):