Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Miss Blogging

A few months ago, I declared myself a failure... I mean I repeat for 2 semester only to attend a Maths class. So, thats one hella of reason why I dormantly post a new thing on my blog. And it made me miss how active am I on blogging nearly a years ago. So, I don't want to say lots of words actually because I need sleep.

29052011098
Whats good things about early morning is that you can declare the road as your own road. No cars, even on the traffic light.

In the morning, if you hungry and lazy to cook something for yourself and you don't have anyone to cook for you and you have car to drive, you can find an instant breakfast without waiting for it to cook. Just grab it and pay. But where?

29052011088
If you are a Bruneian, you can easily find it at famous retail shop in your village. Trust me, you can have anything that you want.

29052011089
Like nuts on different variation and taste.

29052011093
The local free-time common delicacies, "kueh" also in different variation.

29052011091
Ketupat, a rice with special ingredient wrap with leaf which are one of the local favorite.

29052011094
You want Italian food? Don't worry. They have it too!

29052011097
What should I call this in English word... If you know "Subway", you know what is this except "Subway" is more grand than this.

Ok, thats all from me. Now I'm gonna back to sleep before I'm off to International Convection Center to visit the Consumer Expo there in the lunch-time. Thats all from me for this time. Buhbye!

p.s.: For those who are from my school and participate a Nasyid Competition, goodluck!
Click the folder below to see the rest of the photos.