Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy 1 year working as a librarian.

Today is 1 year anniversary for the job that I hold right now which is a librarian. And its been a long days, months and years for me to get this job, thanks to the failure of my Mathematics subject at my previous school. Without the failure, I'll not lose my faith to continue my study and embarks on a journey to move on the next stage of life which is working.

1 year has changed me alot (yes, I am become fatter due to less legs movement and my workmate always stuffed me with food even I politely turned down their offer). And 1 year, I am capable on owning nearly everything that I can't own when I'm still a petty student. Not to mention, I purchased those things that I want with my own money which gives me a full satisfaction and guilty-free on having it in my possession (yeh, screw you wasted kids. That is your parent money).

I don't want to upheld you all anymore with my incoherent babbling (because its been a long time since the last time I update my blog). Now, I present you my first tweets, check-ins and maybe Facebook status during the 1st 2 days of my job as a librarian. I can't recalled all these things below manually due to a hectic hassle but with the help of this awesome site called Memolane, it such a big help to ease things out.

Thats all from me and see you next time!