Sunday, October 7, 2012

30,000 Tweets & Incoherent Babblings

For the last few days, I'm either went insane or just sober. By the end of the day before I went to my bed, I have committed a tweeting spree that includes random thought (mostly) and utter rubbish (yes, I please to hear that if you read that last 2 words with Londoner accent so that I can feel like an executive manager in one of the finest factory in London during Industrial Revolution). Below you can see the tweeting spree that I have no regret to tweet it although either I lost some of my followers or I've change the perception of interpretation of myself of some followers;







So last night I went to OCD and thinks that my room is one heck of fucking mess. There are too many unwanted items from my childhood life as well as my wasted teenager life such as run down toys and plenty of useless mobile phone accessories. At the same time, I'm also need some space in my room to put more toy that will come in the near future which is bigger than my childhood toy. The cleaning session ends at around 3AM (yes I've got this problem that everyone called insomnia and I am afraid that this lack of sleep can deter my health to its not in best condition which I don't fucking care anymore whilst having a "racoon" eyes seems to be one heck of cool idea). Despite the rundown toys, I found this one RC car that I always play every afternoon. To my surprise, it is still working and to add another amazement, the last time I navigate that RC is 2 years ago yet the RC controller still have a plenty of energy left in its battery.

2012-10-08-163
For the first time ever, I appraise China-made product for its endurance. 2 years has passed yet it is still operational.

2012-10-08-166
The front lips broke down because of 2 years ago, I let it run on not so smooth surface.

2012-10-08-169
The amount of dust on this RC car is too damn high!

Thats all from me. I may have this syndrome that will accumulate plenty of words of sentences inside my mind and I need to clear it out by flowing it though some site that people can see. Its irksome for the first time and now its an urge.