Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sungkai Outdoor

Experience breaking your fast outside of the building? Most of you will say yes. How about in a traditional open air hut? Most of you will say no. Since several weeks ago for every Thursday, my father's family will group into one place which is my grandma house and break fast together. And the place that I want to mention is an open air hut.

25082011297
This is the place! This place not only being use for Sungkai, but also for some occasion like HERE.


25082011298
It was a modern open air hut actually, with safety fence and equipped with fan and lamp. BTW, thats my grandma.

When a family members meet up each other and prepared food for the Sungkai, unexpected delicacies will be   an unexpected when it was presented onto the huge table.

25082011302
Milo Shake! Bravo to my uncle for making this thirst quencher possible!

25082011303
Durian porridge. Unlucky me, I like to eat durian but not durian porridge.

25082011304
Local mango! Has been declared a must for every Sungkai event held at that place.

One thing that I like when I'm going to my grandma place is that, she has a lots of cats. And my late grandfather has built several "pen" cat house out of the wood for the shelter of the cat in the night.

25082011299
Comfortable, judging from the space for each pen.

25082011300
Checking out one of the pen, found a cat with her 4 several days old kittens. Lovely!

Thats all from me for this time post. I will be a lot busier starting next month with several huge projects on my sleeves. Therefore, thanks for reading this post and see you next time!