Sunday, September 26, 2010

School Canteen

Its been awhile I don't visit the school canteen. Since I was told I will be repeating. So yesterday, I have an opportunity to have my lunch there.

Photobucket
There are no changes here to cater the growing number of students or the students prefer to eat their lunch somewhere else.

Photobucket
I don't see any changes either on the food they served. Except a month before I repeat, they start to sell all the local crackers and delicacies.

Photobucket
This new.

Photobucket
If you like nasi katok with some extra spicy hot sambal paste, this is your lunch. I remembered the last time I eat their nasi katok, cold water is my best friend at that time.

Photobucket
This is the worst packaging ever for he cheap fried fish ball and its cost BND 1.00. 4 fish ball cost a dollar? I can get like 5 fried fish ball for BND 0.70 in Giant.

Photobucket
First of all, this is not a spaghetti. Why? Its not a spaghetti noodle, but its a normal noodle which is widely used to cook fried noodle. So, what should we call this. Noodle with tomato sauce and sausage? The taste a bit spicy but not to hot like the nasi katok.


Photobucket
This is the most horrible curry noodle I ever taste. Because it was a treat from my junior, I have to mow them down. Why its horrible? First of all, the onion is too big and bitter. I have no question about the noodle but the curry, its too spicy! Even I munch them with the boiled egg to ease my tongue, its still no use.

So, my review about the canteen? Totally down. The one who attend the canteen operation also did not satisfy their customer need like I want them to cook an Indomee for me but they start negotiate with me. They cook if I buy it for more than a dollar or they don't. That's the worst practice of treating of customer. So then, see you next time! Holla!