Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Instant Happy and Instant Bored

How am I gonna put an introduction to this time new post? The title can tell you what is wrong and what is, dunno... I should stop babbling. Meanwhile, on the last Saturday of the January:

CIMG2274
We ON a barbecue session beside a group of lecturers playing crickets.


CIMG2273
And this is the chef of the day, the one who stand on the top of the school. He is like an Oyabun in a Yakuza world. Seriously, look at the eyebrow.

CIMG2275
This is a happy go-lucky friend. Seriously, I never really-really saw you with a real sad face.

Thats it for January because at that time, I'm too busy on eating rather than taking a nice picture. And here come the February. And for the first time ever in the history of the school (well, maybe its the first time in my life), the open day not that 'KILL'.

CIMG2375
The front page on my school bulletin (which really never exist).

CIMG2372
Happy go lucky friend with happy go-lucky designed poster. Epic Win!

CIMG2364
Here it is my lecturer looking after the stall. FYI, he is the best lecturer that I ever seen. He taught me a lot of theory. Not only that, he taught me about moral code. Seriously, I should thank him. Alot.

CIMG2399
The one with the blue ECA shirt, he is my another best lecturer. He have taught me well. So well that I appreciate what he have sacrifice for me. Thanks Sir, I know you read this.

Talking about these open day, one things that disappointed me and maybe disappointed everyone: the newspaper. Especially about how many days my school run the open day. Don't know who give them the info but that guy sure gonna get big 'batu' on their head.

CIMG2361
And because of that, my mood to capture good photo and video are not that satisfying. I just put this food's photo to make this post longer. Talking about the food, this year, there was a huge disappointment on the Food Department. The food, not awesome like last year open day.

CIMG2404
Student from other school ask one of my junior about the course.

CIMG2405
Fish student brief the students from other school.

Thats all from me. I have video on the open day. You can watch it on my Tumblr. No comment about everything and thats all from me. Buhbye.