Sunday, February 27, 2011

Burger in Bengkurong

My father is not a person who like to eat burger like his son which is me. Burger is something that I like more than any other fast food. Seriously, its something miracle that is invented by a genius. And Brunei is no exception on making some of the best burger. On this post, I will like to review one burger stall that since long time ago I want to review, AHOA burger.

CIMG2475
This is their branch in Bengkurong. Its only open in the morning.

CIMG2476
If you are hungry and you don't want to eat your burger somewhere else, worry not. They provide convenience seatings for you to enjoy your burger with your friend, roofless.

CIMG2478
Hi! Err... Nancy? She accompany me when I'm waiting for my order.

CIMG2480
All the windows of this stall are being wired up! Now, this is kinda like KFC: Secret Recipe.

CIMG2482
Even I can't guess the ingredient to made the burger although I stand too close to the window.

CIMG2479
Unlucky me, they don't sell Mr. Brown.

CIMG2485
This is what I ordered: Beef Burger Special and Chicken Burger Special. Goat? I eat goat only when it was roasted with honey, not with 2 pieces of bread.

CIMG2487
Look at the thickness of the egg in this Chicken Burger Special! Its thick! Its taste are crazy enough to tell you to buy another one!

CIMG2488
Another thing that I like about this burger is the cheese. I don't know how many slice of cheese in this burger but it blend well with the chicken and the egg.

CIMG2489
However, I'm looking forward more on the beef burger because I like beef burger the most from chicken burger. Thats why the best are save for later.

CIMG2497
Same setting like the Chicken Burger Special: thick perfect circle egg, slices of cheese and sauces.

CIMG2494
The beef, its delicious. I can't explain how delicious it is unless you go buy for yourself this Beef Burger Special, then you know how worth your money is.

So guys, if you want to taste their awesome burger, just stroll down to Bengkurong at Simpang 66-19-33 (guess what, I've already memorise the address!) in the morning while at their branch in Mulaut near to Mulaut mosque in the afternoon. You better bring lots of money (like what I did today) because 1 is not enough to satisfy your lust for this awesome treat. See you next time on another post!

p.s.: woot to AHOA Burger.