Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fish Stick

Its been awhile I did not update my blog. How many days has passed since my previous post? What? 3 months? That is a very long time considering I'm too busy with my life (or social network has replaced the "responsibilities" of blog).


So, I went to my old school to get some burger because one, the price is reasonable. And the second one, anything that are being produced from my old school is delicious. This time, out of context, its the Agriculture Department longtime rival, Fisheries Studies Department stood out and offered a meat between 2 breads for lunch. However when I arrived, all their stock were depleted by the school itself, plus I don't have any proper breakfast (except out of nowhere, someone put 1 piece of Murtabak at my door before I leave my home). So, I need my friend to fill my stomach with his masterpiece. And he is nearby.

2012-03-27-448
Introducing Chef Bob from Fisheries Department.
Chef Bob or Muhammad Hamizan bin Ali is a full time student of Wasan Vocational School, taking National Diploma of Fisheries Studies. As his project for his studies, he has been undergo some experiment to create a perfect food out of combination of seafood, and produce fish ball and fish stick. His product are well known by entire community of the school itself, preventing him to promote his product out of school, due to the school itself bought everything he produce.

2012-03-27-449
Introducing, the finger licking fish stick.

According to Chef Bob, all his ingredients to make these fish stick and fish ball are fresh and limited, therefore it will be like first come first serve. And his ingredient is his "secret recipe". Click his name above for more inquiries about his products. I have ate 6 fish sticks for lunch today and I have no doubt about his product. Thats all for this time post. And have a good day sir & madam.

p.s.: I'm handling THIS blog right now. See how curate something in my mother language. Hehe.